The PMC DS-001 produces 200W into 8 ohms. It's intelligent feedback loop circuit senses the loudspeaker's load and adjusts the response accordingly, making output impedance extremely low.
PMC DS 001 is compact and highly efficient reducing current usage by 92%. Both power supply and Amp exhibit low radiated and conducted EMI, perfect for low noise environments.
The power supply also features over current protection and large electrolytic buffer capacitors, which allows large current delivery and ample dynamic headroom.
The PMC DS001 can handle 230v and 115v operation with loudspeaker output connections via the robust Neutrik SpeakON Nl4 series. Audio input is via balanced XLR, mains via IEC with gain adjustment easily accessible on the front panel (min 16dB, centre detent 22dB, max 33dB).
The PMC DS-001 Main Features Include:
- Input Connections: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 47k
- Input Sensitivity: 0.4 vrms for rated 200w into 8 ohms
- Max power output 200W
- THD: 0.05% 20Hz<20kHz. Pout<20kHz Pout=1W
- S/N Ratio: 110dB referenced to 200W
- Vol Adjust: Min 17dB - Max 33dB
- Idle power consumption: Approx. 15W
- Mains connection: IEC 3 pole
- Dimensions: 129(W) x 40(H) x 236(D)mm
- Weight: 850g